A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Flickr...

I just created a Flickr account to manage photos. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now I just have to figure out how to upload pictures here...lol. Yesterday I received a box of fish that I had bought for breeding. They are so beautiful and all settled into their tanks. I've never kept sword tails before...these are RREA or Real Red Eye Albino lyretail swordtails...they are more of a velvet red in color than the pale orange I've seen in the local pet stores. Very beautiful.  The red whiptail catfish look fragile as if they'd snap in two with the slightest breeze...but they actually seem to be pretty sturdy and hardy...they are  nosing all over their new tank checking everything out. The flash plecos are settled into their tank and happily chewing on all the different types of wood I have in their for them. They have to have wood in their diet for digestion. They have beautiful stripes and fins. To breed they lay eggs in a cave and the Daddy watches over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment