A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Friday, December 31, 2010

IMG_5859 Corys

IMG_5859 Corys
IMG_5859 Corys,
originally uploaded by creativeaquarist.
Check out these guys...isn't the detail amazing...this guy...Pete Mang of Lotsoffish is just wonderful at shooting fish photos and he's also an excellent breeder and seller of fish. I buy a lot if not most of my breeding fish from him. I'm still learning everyday about "technology" and everyday it still amazes me of how little I actually do know how to do. But from the time I started this blog a few days ago to today I've learned a lot...lol and I'm still out there searching and learning. Tomorrow starts a whole new year...and one of my resolutions this coming brand new year is to learn how to do more with all this amazing technology that we have available to us today and to make my own living dependent on nobody but myself and my ventures...be it selling fish or at my flea market business...I want to be independent and able to make my own way in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment