A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WOW!

Wow! I'm more and more amazed everyday by how much I don't know about technology. I feel like I'm in a losing race to just break even...it's like the "child proof" caps they put on medications...well I have a 3 year old grandson who can open them better than I can...if he sees me struggling with one of them he says.."want me help Granny?" and if I hand it to him...the little bugger can actually get it open faster than I can. That's how I feel about technology...it's almost a fearful thing to me...my kids and grands take it for granted...but I still remember growing up with only 3 channels on the TV...and it was FREE and you had to walk across the room and turn the knob to change the channel and the phone was on the wall hanging by a cord in the kitchen and there was no caller ID and cell phones were unheard of...now everything has changed so quickly in the last 20 years it just positively astounds me every single day. 

I'm not over 50...I'm 29 with 21 +  years experience!! LOL...

I believe I may have actually figured out this adding pictures thing. I was up very early this morning and feeding the fish and I had this inspiration to try something and it actually WORKED...lol...  that's one of the things I love about keeping fish...you're just going along about your business of feeding them and staring into their world and it's so peaceful and serene and suddenly a light bulb of an idea will hit you...it's weird...but I've had some of my best artistic inspirations while tending to my fish and staring into their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment