A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

25 Things That I Love

I was watching the sun rise over the lake this morning and thinking about all the things I love... a quick 25...

1. My sound of my son's laughter and his sense of humor.

2. Having my own HOME based business.

3. Seeing all the new life in my breeding tanks.

4. Going to the Post Office and getting a box of breeder fish.

5. Going to the Post Office to send the new baby fish off to their new homes.

6. Fresh, hot coffee at 3 a.m.

7. The smell of outdoor line dried sheets and pillowcases.

8. Listerine "Fresh Burst" mouthwash.

9. Long hot bubble baths.

10. Lavender & Chamomile bubble bath scent.

11. Hot tea with lemon.

12. Coloring markers.

13. The Big Box of Crayola Crayons.

14. The smell of the lake across my street.

15. The sun setting over the lake.

16. Edy's Peppermint Ice Cream.

17. An unexpected e-mail or letter from an old friend.

18. The freedom to do what I love.

19. Getting paid to do what I love.

20. My red and white Ford pick up truck.

21. My business cards...I designed them myself, and am so pleased with how they turned out.

22. Flea markets.

23. Yard sales.

24. Bookstores.

25. The FREE FREE FREE library system...God Bless Andrew Carnegie.

No comments:

Post a Comment