A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Albino Blue Topaz Guppies 2

A new strain of fish I am going to be breeding. It seems that almost by "accident" I've ended up with a whole special group of various strains of Albino fish. I've got:

1. Albino Swordtails/red lyretail and regular swordtail

2. Albino Ancistrus/Brushynose

3. Albino Galaxy Guppies

4. Albino Blue Topaz Guppies

and I'm thinking about breeding the "accidental" Albino White bodied swordtails...interesting how that happened. Of course I still have tanks full of "regular" fancy guppies, platys, regulare Danios...Giant Danios...assorted large Mystery Snails...Briggs Apple Snails, Red Ramshorn Snails...a ton of "Rescue" Bettas...a couple of "Rescue" plecos and the worlds smallest live bearers...Hernandia Formosa and another strain of American live bearers that I'm not sure exactly what family they fall into yet...oh yes I almost forgot...the red whip-tail catfish...the flash plecos and the very rare Dario species..lol

I'm sure I've forgotten about some fish here...one day I will have to take an actual inventory of everybody in their tanks and write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment