A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fundulopanchax garderi Innidere

A fancy Latin name for Killi fish...I've ordered some breeders of these...they are egg layers and you have to pick the eggs off the spawning mop and hatch them in a different tank or container...they are so colorful and they stay fairly small.

I've been up since 5 am working with the fish and re-arranging things and setting up some new tanks for the new arrivals on their way. The house is so empty without the grand baby in it...but at least the open tanks are safe from invasion by match box cars and whatever else he took a notion to drop in there so the fishies would have something to play with. My son is back home...him and grand baby's Mama just couldn't get along so...she's got the grand baby and we're missing him like crazy. So sad when the adults can't get along and it's the kids who suffer the most. Broke my heart when I heard he'd been crying for his Granny and he's sick now too...got the croup...I just want to hold him and spoil him and rock him to sleep. M

My son is sad...and there's nothing I can do to make it better for him. It's not like when he had a scraped knee at 5 years old and Mama's magic kisses made the hurt go away.

Your son will hold your hand for a little while, But will hold your heart for a lifetime. I have a son who makes my life worth living just by being around him, and I am so proud of him and all that he's accomplishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment