A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

mermaid on wood


mermaid on wood, originally uploaded by creativeaquarist.

I've just had to learn some basic HTML to post auctions with music ...whoo wheeee this is getting more and more interesting. One of my auctions is for some of the fish that were in a community tank...didn't really think anybody would be interested but I was pleasantly surprised.

I have to go buy tank sealant today...and and air pump...and pick up some breeding fish that I ordered. I actually put in 10 times more hours working for myself than I did when I worked for a company...but it doesn't seem like that to me.

I guess it's true what "they" say...work at what you love and you'll never "work" another day in your life...LOL...everything I do is so much fun and such an adventure and I'm learning more than was ever required of me on a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment