A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

pygmy corys


pygmy corys, originally uploaded by creativeaquarist.

Messing around in the fish room today...and these guys were watching my every move...they are so curious and so funny...I waved at them as a group and he head guy...the one in front with his nose pressed against the glass rolled his eyes at me...so so funny...I just had to laugh. If my neighbors could hear me over here I'm sure they would think I'm a dotty old lady laughing out loud and talking to myself...actually I talk to my dog...my cat...and my fish. Now if they ever answer me back I might have second thoughts about my sanity...lol.

I bought a new strain of Endlers today...they are the wild strain...red chested and so colorful. The breeder I bought them from is going to ship them out this Saturday so I should have them on Tuesday...something to look forward to at the beginning of the week. Ever since I got into this fish business I really look forward to going to the post office...so nice to have something coming other than bills.

My computer kept crashing yesterday and early this morning...called the tech support people...and come to find out... I had a bunch of virus crap on there slowing everything down and causing the crashes. They cleaned it all up and added more virus protection and detection programs...good to know I pay them for something useful, and so glad I took that option when I got the internet provider service from them. I use it all the time when I have problems.

Been playing "mafia wars" on facebook again...naughty naughty me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment