A New Adventure...

Well, I'm light years behind the times when it comes to all this new technology...but I've decided to give it a whirl and perhaps learn a few things along the way.

Friday, January 21, 2011

mermaid with salmon fish talil

I am loving what I'm doing now! I wish I'd had the initiative to do this years ago. I've been looking up goldfish and they are not the common little orange things that I remember from years ago at carnivals and the 5 & 10 store. They have been bred and re-crossed and crossed again into so many varieties and colors it's mind boggling. Somebody "gifted" me with 3 goldfish because they were moving and I've put them up for Auction on Aquabid.

I didn't really think anybody would be much interested in them...but lo and behold I have a $15.00 bid on them...mind blowing...15 bucks for 3 goldfish. I must be OLD...I can still remember when you could buy goldfish for 10 cents, lol....BUT they weren't these fancy schmancy ones like I was just given. I would keep them but I don't have the space in my fish room and they really need a very large tank for optimum health and growth and you really can't raise much of anything else in there with them so...they must find a new home.

So many things I have to do today...and I have to wait until everybody else is up and open to do them. Why can't the rest of the world run on my 3rd shift schedule...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment